News

August global crude steel production increased by 1.9%

Worldsteel's worldsteel statistics show that crude oil production in 66 of the world's major steel-producing countries and regions in August 2016 was 134 million tonnes, up 1.9 percent year-on-year. From January to August the cumulative global production of crude steel 1.07 billion tons, down 0.9%.
August 28 EU crude steel production was 11.97 million tons, down 1.4%, 1-8 month cumulative output of 108 million tons, down 5.2%; CIS crude steel production was 8.36 million tons, down 2.7%, 1 - August cumulative 68.1 million tons, an increase of 0.3%; North American crude steel production was 9.55 million tons, down 3% from January to August totaled 75.11 million tons, down 0.8%; South American crude steel production was 3.49 million tons, Up 3.6%, 1-8 months totaled 26.09 million tons, down 12.5%; Asian crude steel production was 93.95 million tons, an increase of 3.4%, 1-8 month cumulative 730 million tons, up 0.2%; Middle East output of 222 The output of Africa was 954,000 tons, down 6% from January to August totaled 8.02 million tons, down 12.9% year on year.
August crude steel production in mainland China was 68.57 million tons, an increase of 3%. After deducting China, in August the global crude steel production was 65.55 million tons, an increase of 0.9%. August global steel mills capacity utilization was 68.5%, representing an increase of 0.1 percentage points in July, compared with August last year, down 0.5 percentage points.
August average daily crude steel production was 4.32 million tons, the chain was essentially flat. Despite the September into the traditional demand and production season, but the global steel market as a whole is still weak, overall judgments, is expected in September global average daily output of crude steel will change little.

CATEGORIES

CONTACT US

Contact: Baosen Steel

Phone: +86-532-88890950

Tel: +86-532-88890950

Email: info@baosensteel.com

Add: No. 61 Haier Road Qingdao China1

Scan the qr codeClose
the qr code