Guangxi has come resettlement coal industry iron and steel workers Scheme
Municipalities Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, Development and Reform Commission, Industry and Information Technology Commission, Finance Bureau, Bureau of Civil Affairs, the SASAC, the Federation of Trade Unions:
For the implementation of the "Human Resources Ministry of National Development of Social Security Reform Commission and other seven departments on in resolving the steel coal industry overcapacity in a turnaround process of development do Staffing Work" (the Department hair  No. 32) documentation requirements, I earnestly to resolve the region's coal industry iron and steel overcapacity in the placement of workers in work now "to resolve the Guangxi Iron and steel coal industry overcapacity in the development process of a turnaround employee relocation program of work" issued to you, please follow.
Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Human Resources and Social Security Department
Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Development and Reform Commission
Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Committee of Industry and Information Technology
Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Department of Finance
Guangxi Civil Affairs Department
Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region People's Government State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission
Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Federation of Trade Unions
June 21, 2016
Guangxi defuse steel coal industry overcapacity a turnaround process of development employee relocation program of work
According to the State Council to promote supply-side structural reforms and resolve the China Prepainted Galvanized Steel Sheet
and coal industry production capacity of a turnaround overall plan of development, according to the "Human Resources and Social Security National Development and Reform Commission and other seven departments on in resolving the steel coal industry overcapacity achieve turnaround development during the placement of workers to do the work of opinions "(Ministry of human Resources and social Development  No. 32), as do the placement of workers in our region work to develop this program.
First, the job requirements
Fully implement the party's 18 and eighteenth session of the Third, Fourth, Fifth Plenum, set up the reform and development of new ideas, a good grasp of the relationship between reform, development and stability, job placement of workers to adhere to the main business, local organizations, according to the law more use of market-based approaches, local conditions, the enterprise Shi policy, orderly classification, actively and steadily promote, safeguard national, legitimate rights and interests of workers and business constituents, promote steady reorientation of workers, unemployed workers find new jobs, build a strong people's livelihood and the bottom line, create a harmonious stable social environment.
Innovative shunt placement channels to help smooth reorientation of workers, promote re-employment of the unemployed; according to the law dealing with labor relations in accordance with regulations, safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of workers; policy underpinning people's livelihood, to ensure social harmony and stability.
Third, the task
(A) multi-channel shunt placement
1. Internal shunt placement
(1) shunt placement of surplus staff of enterprises and enterprise mergers and reorganization of the original business to attract new employees, in order to facilitate the resettlement of workers reorientation vocational training, employment subsidies reference standard used to subsidize vocational training given occupational training subsidies. The necessary funds to ensure expenditure shunt placement matters to the restructuring of industrial enterprises make up the special prize fund management approach prescribed, the overall restructuring of industrial enterprises from the special award up funds shall be allocated, in part by the lack of co-ordination at all levels of the financial arrangements.
(2) meets the unemployment insurance aid to stabilize post policy, not corporate layoffs layoffs or less, upon application, community sector after approval, shall be given a stable post subsidies, funding from unemployment insurance funds disbursed.
2. Employment and entrepreneurship placement
(1) over the proposed diversion of steel workers, coal companies, intends to find out the diversion worker base, the elaboration of re-employment assistance program according to the employment needs of workers. Placement of personnel in the proposed diversion of more than 100 people around the human resources and social security departments should hold special recruitment activities.
(2) the country according to law and business or termination of the labor contract unemployed persons, registered as unemployed must promptly provide free career guidance, employment agencies, policy advice and other services into local employment and entrepreneurship policy support system.
(3) for unemployed workers and long-term shutdown, to carry out training and retraining or skills upgrading training, referring to employment subsidies for vocational training standards and target subsidies given to vocational training subsidies. The necessary funds to ensure expenditure shunt placement matters to the restructuring of industrial enterprises make up the special prize fund management approach prescribed, the overall restructuring of industrial enterprises from the special award up funds shall be allocated, in part by the lack of co-ordination at all levels of the financial arrangements. On which the zero-employment households and workers have difficulty finding employment, during the training can be provided to give cost of living allowance, 40 yuan / person · day, the maximum grant amount is 840 yuan. The necessary funds to ensure expenditure shunt placement matters to the restructuring of industrial enterprises make up the special prize fund management approach prescribed, the overall restructuring of industrial enterprises from the special award up funds shall be allocated, in part by the lack of co-ordination at all levels of the financial arrangements.
(4) around the entrepreneurial willingness to resolve excess capacity enterprise workers and the unemployed, according to the provisions provided entrepreneurship training, targeted to provide business guidance, consulting and project tracking service. Increase business platform construction, and actively cultivate adapt to steel and coal industry workers characteristics of entrepreneurial innovation carrier, home business will expand the scope of the pilot mine by increasing the special construction fund investment, etc., to improve the entrepreneurial incubator service capability. Engaged in self-employed or registered enterprise shall be given tax relief, venture secured loans, venue arrangements and other policy support.
(5) steel, coal overcapacity business is more concentrated, narrow roads of regional employment door and resource depletion region, independent industrial and mining areas, local human resources and social security departments should carry out the actual docking regional employment information and organized labor export, on which the employment difficulties for one-time transportation subsidies to 300 yuan. The necessary funds to ensure expenditure shunt placement matters to the restructuring of industrial enterprises make up the special prize fund management approach prescribed, the overall restructuring of industrial enterprises from the special award up funds shall be allocated, in part by the lack of co-ordination at all levels of the financial arrangements.
3. Early retirement resettlement
(1) within five years from the statutory retirement age, the re-employment difficulties, the voluntary choice of workers, enterprises and agreed signing of the agreement can be implemented inside early retirement. Formal retirement procedures issued by the company when the cost of living and pay the basic old-age insurance and basic medical insurance, individual contributions made by the companies continue to pay workers collecting payment, reach retirement age.
(2) Such persons for reasons of bankruptcy and other non-corporate body has not invested holding companies, with their original enterprises to terminate labor contracts, enterprises and individuals should pay a one-time in life should be insured without the insured's basic old-age insurance, after the basic medical insurance, may voluntarily choose to receive financial compensation or social insurance and living expenses set aside. The choice of social insurance and living expenses set aside personnel, enterprises should take full account of the demise of the main level of local economic and social development, price changes, based on factors such as wage growth, after calculation of its one-time set aside to pay the statutory retirement age basic pension insurance, basic medical insurance and living expenses, designated by the prefecture-level city and the people's government agencies on behalf of living expenses and payment of basic old-age insurance and basic medical insurance, individual contributions continue to be paid by employees, reached officially retires at retirement age. Early retirement should attend the co-ordination staff large medical expenses in accordance with regulations.
(3) to participate before the above-mentioned early retirement unemployment, work injury and maternity insurance and continue to pay social insurance premiums for early retirement personnel, enterprises and individuals can no longer pay the unemployment, work injury and maternity insurance.
(4) Early retirement should determine when a one-time corporate employee relocation program through. Enterprises employee relocation program after five days of domestic demand reported by local human resources and social security department. Enterprises employee relocation program not yet reached the human resources and social security departments for the record, corporate employee relocation program does not explicitly staff early retirement may not enjoy more preferential policies on internal staff early retirement.
4. Underpinning public service positions
(1) to have difficulty finding employment, filing legislation to card, to provide "one to one" employment assistance, to sign labor contracts with employment difficulties and their employers pay social insurance premiums, and employment difficulties in flexible employment , shall be given social insurance subsidies.
(2) the country through the purchase of services, etc., to guide human resources services to provide employment information services have difficulty finding employment, shall be given employment business service benefits based on service performance.
(3) the difficulties of older people through the market is really difficult job of zero-employment families and staff, to increase efforts to develop public service positions provided the underpinning help.
(Ii) properly handle labor relations
1. Merger and reorganization of enterprises to absorb the original enterprise employees, continue to fulfill the original labor contract. An enterprise merger or division and other circumstances, the inheritance of their rights and obligations of the enterprise to continue to fulfill the original labor contract, in consultation with the staff consensus can change the contents of the labor contract, workers in a business combination, years before division consolidated into the enterprises are now working years; in-house staff or internal job transfer arranged early retirement, the parties by consensus to change the labor contract law, non-payment of financial compensation.
2. In business was declared bankrupt according to law, ordered to shut down or decide to dissolve in advance situations such as the demise of the body, and termination of labor contracts with employees should be according to the law.
3. Enterprises and workers rescission or termination of the labor contract, according to the law should pay economic compensation, repayment of arrears of wages during the gang, paying the social insurance premiums.
4. Enterprises using dispatched workers, according to the "Interim Provisions dispatch" properly handle unit labor dispatch entity, the rights and obligations of the tripartite dispatched workers.
(Iii) policy support
1. Around the human resources and social security departments to in-depth business, providing human resources and social security-related services to help companies and workers to do the transfer of social insurance continuation.
2. To meet the conditions to receive unemployment insurance personnel, according to the provisions of timely payment of unemployment insurance benefits, while safeguarding the unemployed receiving unemployment insurance benefits. Social security agencies at all levels to do the interests of the unemployment insurance records.
3. To meet the minimum living security conditions of the family, themselves and their family members through voluntary application by the local civil affairs departments at the county level in accordance with identification mechanism guaranteeing the minimum living allowance range.
4. Cancellation or termination of the labor contract to re-employment, new employment units you want in time for premium payment, social insurance continuation procedures and file transfer, and archive the original business units to coordinate with related work. Not with other units to recruit staff, compliance, flexible employment may participate as basic pension insurance, medical insurance.
5. For work-related injuries, the country according to the "Work Injury Insurance Regulations" and the Human Resources and Social Security, the Ministry of Finance and other four ministries and commissions "on the good old state-owned enterprises and other work-related injuries included in work injury insurance co-ordinate the management of the notice" (Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development [ 2011] No. 10) and the relevant provisions of the autonomous region, to properly resolve the treatment of work-related injuries.
Fourth, the scope of application and policy implementation deadline
The inclusion of the above policies apply to the coal industry, iron and steel center to resolve the overcapacity in the list of enterprises and their workers shunt placement. Subject to state policies and regulations, the implementation period is tentatively scheduled for 2016 to 2020.
Fifth, safeguard measures
(A) strengthen the organization and leadership. Localities to attach great importance to the work placement of workers as a top priority to resolve excess capacity and turnaround upgrade work into the overall reform program. To establish the principal leaders of the lead, human resources and social security, development and reform, public letter, finance, civil affairs, state-owned assets, trade unions and other departments involved in the coordination mechanism to coordinate the region's placement of workers, strengthen communication and work scheduling, supervision and implementation Staffing policy and promptly deal with unexpected problems, to deal with the scale of the development risk of unemployment plan. All localities should according to the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development  No. 32 requirements, as soon as possible on behalf of the enterprise personnel Early retirement living expenses and payment of basic pension insurance, basic medical insurance designated agencies, autonomous regions and report to the Human Resources and Social Security record.
(B) to guide enterprises to develop employee relocation program. All localities should urge relevant enterprises to strengthen guidance publicized factory affairs democratic management, employee relocation programs developed in accordance with national and regional laws and regulations and policies. Employee relocation plan should clearly involve workers, the workers shunt placement mode, handling labor relations, financial compensation payments, repayment of arrears of wages and social insurance, employee relocation funding sources, promote re-employment and so on. Program development process, enterprises should carry out the democratic process in accordance with law, establish communication and consultation mechanisms at all levels of staff, fully listen to their opinions, to protect workers' right to know, participate, to express and to supervise. Employee relocation programs should be required after the workers' congress or trade promulgated by the General Assembly for consideration. For employee relocation program is not perfect, funding is not in place and employee relocation program without the workers' congress or trade union General Meeting, shall not be implemented.
(C) to strengthen financial security. Enterprise arrears on wages, social insurance, the cost of early retirement, compensation and other economic, business or owned by group companies to raise funds. Special Awards for restructuring industrial enterprises up funds for enterprise employees work shunt placement. Autonomous Region of resolving overcapacity Staffing heavy task to give key support area.
(Iv) principle of territorial management. All localities should follow the principle of territoriality, coordination resident enterprises to workers in the area of direct resettlement, so that a unified policy, unified standards and business straight District resident unemployed re-employment include local employment planning, implementing employment policies.
(V) strengthen risk monitoring. All localities should further strengthen the resolve of steel coal industry overcapacity business-related information, statistical monitoring and situation judged, establish and improve the unemployment early warning mechanism and emergency response mechanisms, in particular to involving the number of workers more, resettlement task is heavy, steady pressure of regions and enterprises, implementation of key monitoring, before the decision to carry out social stability risk assessment, prevention and resolve various conflicts, from the source to take timely measures to resolve conflicts, reduce the risk of unemployment. Around the human resources and social security department of instability due to the placement of workers may lead to early to make judgments and plans, take appropriate preventive measures, and promptly report to the local party committee and government and the higher human resources and social security department.
(Vi) strengthen publicity and guidance. All localities should strengthen policy interpretation and ideological and political work, give full play to the grass-roots party organizations, trade unions and so on, and guide employees to be reemployed support and actively participate in the reform. To increase the positive publicity, promotion of advanced typical placement of workers, to play a leading role model. To strengthen employee relocation work to guide public opinion, a timely response to social concerns, patient and meticulous interpretation do not evade the issue, not intensify contradictions, correctly guide public expectations, and strive to create a good atmosphere for public opinion.